All about shoes
- How do I find the right shoes?
- What are professional shoes and what is meant by O1 and O2?
- Where can I find orthopaedic inserts for my work shoes?
- What are antistatic shoes
- What does the standard mean for shoes?
- What is meant by S1P?
Size tables and fits
All about workwear
- How does cut-resistance work and how do cut-protective trousers work?
- How long do cut-protective trousers last and how long should I wear my cut-protective trousers for?
- Which standards apply for cut-protective trousers?
- What is meant by Class 1, 2 and 3 for high visibility clothing?
- Where do engelbert strauss products come from and where is Engelbert Strauss based?
- When must I wear high visibility clothing?
All about health and safety
- Should I avoid using fabric conditioner when washing functional clothing?
- How often should I wash cut-protective clothing?
- What do I need for correct shoe care?
- What are shoe care no-gos?
- Should I dry functional clothing in a tumble dryer?
- Can you make clothing that is no longer waterproof 100% water-resistant again by waterproofing it?
- Which data format is required for my logo?
- Is there a minimum order for refined work clothing?
- Can I order work clothing with logos, embroidery or print from Engelbert Strauss?
- Which methods of advertising does Engelbert Strauss offer?
- What does 'order confirmation' mean in connection with my textile personalisation?
- How much does advertising cost?